Friday, November 8, 2013

Fridays are Worse than Mondays

The title says it all.

To me, Fridays are worse than Mondays. Way worse. I'm going to tell you why I think that, and you will probably proceed to think that I'm even more depressing than you already did.

Ah well. I've already thrown myself out here, might as well go all out.

When I say this, you first need to understand that I'm not saying that Mondays are amazing or something like that. Because they're not. Quite the contrary.

Indeed, Mondays are absolute torture for me most of the time.

However, at least you have something to look forward to. On a Monday, you can be preparing yourself for the weekend.

Most likely I'm the only one that starts the preparation that early, but that's just the way I roll.

At any rate, you can constantly remind yourself that each and every day is just one day closer to the weekend. Then you won't have to do school, or go to work, or do whatever it is that you people do.

However, the first horrible thing about Fridays is that they go amazingly slow. Slower than any other day, for me. I'm just waiting the entire day for it to be over, so that I can start my weekend.

Most people would see this as a good thing. The weekend is almost here. However, the minute I get back from my internship, and I'm at home, I come to horrible realization.

And that is that I have nothing to look forward to.

The only thing I have to look forward to is the next monday. Every day is just that much closer to when I have to actually do work. There's no weekend to look forward to, because the weekend is already here.

That thought depresses me more than I'd care to admit.

I recognize that this is a rather roundabout way of thinking. However, I can't help the way my brain works. I'm kind of backwards like that.

When a math problem says that one number is two times another, I'm more likely to use 1 and 1/2, rather than 1 and 2, just because 1 is two times 1/2. And that makes sense to me.

I probably just confused everyone who reads this.

Anyways. I'm very, very sorry to do this to you guys. You've never done anything to me to make me want to throw this stuff on you. The fact that Fridays are worse than Mondays is not exactly a pleasant thought, and, if at all possible, I hope that you can get rid of it as soon as possible.

I just needed to get it off my chest.

I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused.

------------------

My name is Jordan, I'm 16 years old, and I like to think I'm funny. If you want to subscribe to my youtube channel, there's a button in the sidebar! Thanks for visiting and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment