Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Frog Incident

If you're here for a funny story, you're in luck. At least, I thought it was funny.

This has to do with frogs.

Now my family is originally from Ohio. That's where I grew up, and lived all of my life. My parents lived there for most of their lives as well. Now I live in Florida.

And let me tell you, it was a crazy change. One of the biggest changes that I have experienced is the creatures.

Yes, I just called them creatures.

I don't think you guys truly understand my pain here. Mostly, when I say 'creatures', I'm talking about the stupid palmetto bug/cockroach things that exist down here.

Those things are freaking terrifying and they scare the crap out of me. In a good way (just kidding, they make me feel like I'm about to die).

However, something funny happened the other night, and I thought that I had to share. My family and I were just sitting at our outside table, eating. When out of nowhere, my six year old sister just starts screaming. At first, I had no idea what was going on, and it kind of freaked me out.

Then I realized that a frog had just landed on her leg.

And I just started cracking up.

I'm sorry. I know it's mean, and I love my sister to death. But this was hilarious. Finally, she managed to get it off of her leg, and it hopped off to who knows where. Throughout the meal, we were constantly cracking jokes about this frog, asking where it was.

Then, at one point, I actually saw it underneath the table. So I said, "Hey look, there's the frog."

And it picked that exact moment to jump. It landed on my mom's leg. For a moment, I just stared. And she looked at me, and she asked where it was. When I didn't answer, she just said:

"It's on my leg, isn't it?"

When I finally manage to say yes, she too started screaming.

Needless to say, we played a game of pass the frog all evening, while I was busy laughing so hard I thought I was going to cry, and sitting like L from Death Note.

------------------

My name is Jordan, I'm 16 years old, and I like to think I'm funny. If you want to subscribe to my youtube channel, there's a button in the sidebar! Thanks for visiting and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment