Thursday, November 7, 2013

The First Post (Out of Many) About How I Ultimately Failed at Life

So today I did something that I'm kind of ashamed of. But I do stupid things so often, I'm starting to get used to them.

I failed at life.

Like, big time.

Like, so much so, that I'm really hesitating to put this on the internet.

But what the heck. Maybe I'll make someone feel better about themselves. That would make it worth it to me.

In this video, which was actually my very first video (It's pretty forced and unnatural, but you can watch it if you want), I mentioned that I hate phones. That they're unnatural and make me extremely uncomfortable.

Today's story just explains to you how true that really is.

I'm doing something in my homeschooling, where I'm taking a Latin class online. First and foremost, you need to understand that I don't get other languages. My brain just doesn't comprehend them. That makes the subject itself about ten times worse.

Not only that, but I had to call my teacher that's been grading all of my stuff to let him give me a test. I got 40/50. Which isn't too bad, I suppose. 80%. But that's not the point.

The point is that I was a stupid, stammering mess throughout the whole call. I couldn't calm myself down for the life of me, and the stuff that I messed up on, I knew the minute I hung up the phone.

Then, after it was all said and done, I completely broke down and burst into tears.

I'm so sorry to my family, and anyone else that ever has to experience me when I'm in one of these moods, but I just ended up telling everyone that I didn't want to talk to anyone, and laying in my bed for an hour.

I don't know why I do things like this, and I wish I knew how to stop. But sometimes I just can't help it.

Just so you guys know, I don't mind if you guys laugh at me when I do this kind of stuff. That's part of the reason I'm putting it out here. I can see how, especially from an outsider's perspective, this can be funny. I'm sure I'll look back at this someday and laugh.

And I like to make others laugh. So don't be afraid that I'll be offended by that. Because really I'm not. But if anyone else has ever had any awkward, horrible experiences where they basically just failed at life, I'd love to hear from you. Sometimes writing stuff out makes it feel a bit better.

And chocolate. Chocolate helps too.

-------------------------

My name is Jordan, I'm 16 years old, and I like to think I'm funny. If you want to subscribe to my youtube channel, there's a button in the sidebar! Thanks for visiting and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment