Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Love Basketball

So I know I wasn't here yesterday, and I feel kind of bad about that. So I guess I might as well tell you guys why that was.

I was playing basketball.

I went to a get together at my old school that they have every Wednesday (I've been going to them since I dropped out). I love getting to play in a gym, and see people I haven't seen in a while. It's still strange to not see the people I used to see every day.

Anyways. I was at the gym, and I was playing basketball.

Now I'm fairly decent at sports. I'm definitely not the best, and I'm not going to say I am, but I can definitely hold my own. People want me on their team, we can put it that way.

The only problem here is that I haven't played in what seems like forever. Even though the last time I played was just last week. So at that rate, the only exercise I have is for about 2 hours once a week.

Good job Jordan, that's exactly how you're supposed to stay in shape.

At any rate, right now I kind of feel like a bear (or some other very large creature) just had a dance party on my lower back and butt. Yep. I know you wanted to know that.

Part of my problem I think is my competitiveness. I don't like to lose, and I definitely don't like to be the reason for my team losing. It's just a pain, and it makes me feel not so good about myself.

So yesterday I was pushing myself. More so than I even normally do. And I'm definitely feeling the backlash.

But at least I beat one of the best kids at the school in 1v1. It was super close (9:8), but at least I know that he didn't let me win. I hate it when people do that to me, and he knows that. He's beat me plenty of times, and I've beat him about the same number. We're evenly matched. At least I hope so.

In other news, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. It's a challenge that has you writing 50,000 words in a month (November). It equals out to about 1,667 words a day. I've done it the past three years, and won every time. I intend to do so again this year, perhaps even surpassing their suggested goal and getting 100,000. That would be impressive.

Of course, I'm hoping to get my initial 50,000 on the very first day. I'm staying up late, and I won't be sleeping tonight.

If you guys don't get a post tomorrow, you'll know why.

--------------

My name is Jordan, I'm 16 years old, and I like to think I'm funny. If you want to subscribe to my youtube channel, there's a button in the sidebar! Thanks for visiting and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment