Monday, October 28, 2013

I Suck at Golf

My gosh.

I don't even know how to properly express this to you guys. I am so bad at it. IT WASN'T EVEN REAL GOLF. I'm sorry for the capitals, but there was no other way to say it. It was putt putt golf for crying out loud.

On my first hit - MY FIRST HIT - I overshot. And I lost my ball. I forced my brother to go get me a new one, because I flat out refused to go in after one hit and tell the people at the counter that I lost a freaking ball. Do you know how awkward that would have been? Extremely. And I was completely willing to sit out the rest of the game if it meant I didn't have to experience that feeling.

Luckily for me, I have a brother that doesn't mind people as much as I do.

Not only that, but I got some crazy high score (I can't really think of what it is off the top of my head). Not good at all.

I did have one good moment of the entire game.

I hit one really crappy ball. It was right up against a corner, and there were bushes right behind it, so I couldn't even step off the green to hit. So, being the hardcore daredevil I am (some sarcasm intended) I balanced on the edge of the green, and hit the ball. It rolled up a hill, and did some crazy insane triple bank shot, and went right into the hole.

Naturally, I started freaking out. I attracted some pretty strange looks, but I didn't really care so much about that. If they heard that I made a crazy awesome shot, that was perfectly okay with me.

As people were still looking at me, I stepped off to the side to allow my mom to make her shot. And guess what happened? I was balancing on the edge again, AND I FELL OFF A FREAKING LEDGE. I fell down about a foot. I had no idea it was that deep. The worst part was that everybody was still looking at me from when I completely flipped out. So the fact that I fell was made about ten times more embarrassing.

I tried my best to laugh it off.

But it was not funny.

More likely than not, this story will make a guest appearance in my next video. It got me thinking about doing one on athletic/sporty stuff I've done in the past, both good and bad. So be looking forward to that.

I know I'm a fail, and I think I expressed that in this post. But at least it was something you guys can laugh at. Even though I'm not sure if I'll ever get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment